English Harpsichord Music
HTGCD215 – 5013993884095
Harpsichord specialist Ruth Dyson plays English keyboard works from the seventeenth century, including many previously unrecorded pieces. Composers featured are Blow, Croft, Chilcot and Purcell.
- Blow: Ground No. 1 in G
- Blow: Suite No. 5 in D minor
- Blow: Chacone in F
- Croft: Suite No. 3 in C minor
- Blow: Suite No. 10 in G
- Purcell: Rondo (Abdelazar)
- Purcell: Ground in D minor
- Croft: Minuet in G minor
- Croft: Aire in G minor
- Croft: The Duke of Ormond’s March
- Chilcot: Suite No. 1 in G minor
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.